At St Aloysius, we have adopted a blended approach to remote learning built upon pre-existing digital strategy and school values. As part of our remote learning, we use Google Classroom to deliver work and as a method of communication between teacher and pupil during periods of isolation.
For information regarding how to access Google Classroom and Google Meet, please click on the link below which will redirect you to this section of our school website. Here you will find helpful tutorial videos and guides.
|1 - Letter to parents 4.1.21||19/01/21|
|2 - Letter to parents 5.1.21||19/01/21|
|3 - Letter to parents 8.1.21||19/01/21|
|4 - Letter to parents SEND 14 jan||19/01/21|
|5 - Letter to parents 15.1.21||19/01/21|
|6 - Remote Learning Update 15.1.21||20/01/21|
|7 - Newsletter 29 January 2021||02/02/21|
|8 - Wellbeing Update for Parents 29.01.2021 (1)||02/02/21|
|9 - Safer Internet Day - Parents Booklet||15/02/21|
|10 - Newsletter Feb 2021||15/02/21|
|11 - Remote Learning Parent Update (Lent)||15/02/21|
Additional Resources (banner)
We have found some links for online learning sessions. Some of them are live sessions which your children can be involved in and some are videoed lessons for your children to work through. Please click on the links below:
- Joe Wicks AKA The Body Coach will be doing daily PE sessions at 9am
- Gareth Metcalfe from I See Maths will be sharing daily maths lessons and videos.
- Jane Considine will be doing daily Live videos with ideas and support for English.
- Night Zookeeper will be doing an Online Story Event.
- LIVE Dough Disco with Shonette and Spread the Happiness
- Dr Chips’ Daily Dose of a Science, Engineering or Technology activities to do at home – Every Day at 10am