We strongly believe that the way the children look in uniform is of vital importance. It is essential that parents support the policy because it helps our school to stand out and makes our children feel proud.
The uniform is as follows:
- School logo jumper, cardigan or tank top
- School logo light blue polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts or skirt
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- Summer dress – blue
- JUNIOR CHILDREN ONLY may wear a blue shirt with a school tie
- Navy sports top with an embroidered St Aloysius logo
- Plain navy shorts (no logos)
- Trainers (infants may use plimsolls or trainers, but junior children must wear trainers
Uniform with the school logo on can be purchased from JK Clothing in Jarrow. Please speak to Mr Conway should you have any difficulties with the purchasing of school branded uniform.